As of June 2023
ANA TRADING CORP., U.S.A. is committed to respecting your privacy. We've structured our website so that, in general, you can visit us on the website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information.
If you choose to share any personal information with us, your name, address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address, and other personal information will be used for the following purposes:
- To provide after-service and other individual services from us or our alliance partners;
- To send urgent notices regarding our products; or
- To contact you in response to your inquiry, request, etc.
If any of the above purposes is changed, we will publish the change on this website.
We will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party except under the following conditions:
- You have consented to the disclosure/provision beforehand;
- The information is disclosed/provided as part of statistics or in another form whereby the owner of such information cannot be identified;
- When the disclosure/provision is required by law;
- When the disclosure/provision is necessary to protect life, health or property and when it would be difficult to obtain your prior consent; or
- When we must cooperate with a public administrative procedure carried out by a national or local government body, and when obtaining your prior consent may interfere with the applicable procedure.
We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. We restrict access to your personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
If you request that we disclose, correct, delete, add, stop using or erase the personal information you have entrusted to us, we will carry out your request within a reasonable period and to a reasonable extent after verifying that you are indeed the owner of the information in question.
This website uses a technology called the “cookie” to provide greater convenience for its users. Cookies are used to identify the user’s computer from the website.
Supplemental Privacy Notice For California Residents
Categories of Personal Information that We Collect, Use, and Disclose
The type of personal information we collect, use, and disclose will depend on your interaction or relationship with ANATU. Below are categories of personal information as set forth in the CPRA and the personal information we generally collect for each category.
Name, Contact Information and other Identifiers: Identifiers such as a real name, alias, address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, or other similar identifiers.
Personal information we collect: We may collect information such as your name, address, email address, telephone numbers, date of birth, and IP address.
Customer Records: Paper and electronic customer records containing personal information, such as name, signature, address, telephone number, education, current employment, employment history, social security number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, bank account number, or any other financial or payment information.
Protected Classifications: Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, citizenship status, and genetic information.
Personal information we collect: We may collect voice recordings when we monitor and record telephone calls.
Usage Data: Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a resident’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement.
Personal information we collect: We may collect information such as your postal address, zip code, or the location associated with an IP address or particular device.
Audio, Video and other Electronic Data: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information, such as, CCTV footage, photographs, and call recordings and other audio recording (e.g., recorded meetings and webinars).
Personal information we collect: We may collect voice recordings when we monitor and record telephone calls, photos or videos that are tagged or shared with us through social media posts or on ANATU Community.
Professional or employment-related information: Employment history, qualifications, licensing, disciplinary record.
Personal information we collect: We may collect this information only if you are a job applicant.
Education Information: Information about education history or background that is not publicly available personally identifiable information as defined in the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99).
Third-Party Cookies & Similar Technologies
California Resident Rights
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights with respect to your personal information as set forth below.
1. The right to opt out of sharing of personal information. “Sharing” is defined as “sharing…or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s personal information by the business to a third party for cross-context behavioral advertising, whether or not for monetary or other valuable consideration,” which essentially refers to interest-based advertising.
2. The right to opt out of certain uses and disclosures of “sensitive personal information,” which refers to personal information that reveals: a consumer’s Social Security number, driver’s license, state ID card, or passport number; a consumer’s account log-in, financial account, debit card, or credit card number in combination with a security or access code, password or credentials; a consumer’s precise geolocation; a consumer’s racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership; the contents of a consumer’s email and text messages, unless the business is the intended recipient of the communications; a consumer’s genetic data; a consumer’s biometric data, in certain circumstances; a consumer’s health data; and data concerning a consumer’s sex life or sexual orientation.
3. The right to correct inaccurate personal information.
4. The right to enhanced transparency about a business’s information practices, including information about data retention periods.
5. The right with respect to the use of automated decision-making technology, including for profiling.
Submitting Requests: To make a Request pursuant to any of the above rights, please contact us at https://www.anatu.com/contact or 310-542-2500. If you designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, we require you to provide a written and signed authorization of your agent’s permission to exercise your rights on your behalf as provided for in this section. Please include your full name, postal address, and email address, along with your agent’s full name, postal address, email address, and relationship to you.
If we are not able to verify your identity based on this information, we will take additional steps to verify your identity before responding to your request. We will respond to verifiable requests received from California residents or their authorized agents in accordance with the law, which provides certain exemptions for disclosure or deletion.
These rights do not apply to personal information we collect about job applicants, independent contractors, or our current or former full-time, part-time and temporary employees and other staff, or information we collect when we act as a service provider.
Non-Discrimination: We are not permitted to nor do we discriminate against California residents who exercise their rights under the law.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s Shine the Light law provides certain privacy rights to individual customers who are California residents. If you are a California resident and have provided personal information to us, you may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you want to opt out of sharing this information, please contact us at https://www.anatu.com/contact or 310-542-2500.
Privacy rights under Shine the Light and the CPRA are provided under different legal rules and must be exercised separately.
Third parties, including our service providers, may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites, including when you visit our Sites.