Within our business, our customers’ personal information is essential in order for us to provide fully satisfactory services. We recognize the importance of the information received from our customers, and make efforts in handling this information. For your safe and trusted use of our services, we exert maximum effort toward appropriate management and use of each customer’s personal information.
[HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION]
2.PURPOSES OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The name, address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address, and other personal information we receive from you will be used for the following purposes:
- To provide after-service and other individual services from ANA Trading or our alliance partners
- To send urgent notices regarding our products
- To contact you in response to your inquiry, request, etc.
If any of the above purposes is changed, we will publish the change on this website.
3.ACQUISITION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We acquire personal information from our customers in an appropriate, lawful manner.
4.DISCLOSURE/PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party except under the following conditions. Note that provision to an alliance partner is not considered disclosure or provision to a third party.
- You have consented to the disclosure/provision beforehand
- The information is disclosed/provided as part of statistics or in another form whereby the owner of such information cannot be identified
- When the disclosure/provision is required by law
- When the disclosure/provision is necessary to protect life, health or property and when it would be difficult to obtain your prior consent
- When we must cooperate with a public administrative procedure carried out by a national or local government body, and when obtaining your prior consent may interfere with the applicable procedure
- Information is used to provide after-service or other individual service by ANA Trading or our alliance partners who have signed a non-disclosure agreement with ANA Trading in regard to personal information
5.CONSIGNMENT OF SERVICES
We may consign product delivery or other aspects of our services to our alliance partners and provide them with your personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of the above-specified usage. In this case we will sign an agreement with each alliance partner regarding the handling of personal information, and will provide appropriate supervision.
6.MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We manage your personal information properly and pay utmost attention in order to prevent loss, damage, falsification, divulgence or other problems associated with your personal information. We also implement proper measures to ensure that your information remains accurate and up to date.
7.DISCLOSURE, CORRECTION, DELETION, ADDITION, STOPPING OF USE AND ERASURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you request that we disclose, correct, delete, add, stop using or erase the personal information you have entrusted to us, we will carry out your request within a reasonable period and to a reasonable extent after verifying that you are indeed the owner of the information in question.
Note that we reserve the right to refuse your request in whole or in part if meeting the request may harm the life, health, property or other right of you or a third party, significantly affect our business, or constitute a violation of any law or ordinance.
- Appropriate acknowledgement will be made of receipt of disclosure requests.
- After your review of disclosed information, if you request that we correct, delete or add information, we will make the requested change after investigating the validity of the request.
- After your review of disclosed information, if you request that we stop using or erase the information, we will stop using the information or erase it after investigating the validity of the request. Please note that once we stop using or erase longer be able to provide you with the service you desire.
8.INQUIRIES AND SUBMISSION OF REQUEST FOR DISCLOSURES
- Information desk
If you request that we disclose the information, please use the specified forms and mail it to the following address.
ANA TRADING CORP., U.S.A.
3625 Del Amo Blvd., Suite 300
Torrance, California 90503
- Form required for disclosure
If you request that we disclose the information, please complete following request form and mail it to above address. Customer request for disclosure may not be acknowledged if any of the required information is missing.
Form requesting disclosure of “personal data” held by ANA TRADING CORP., U.S.A.
This website uses a technology called the “cookie” to provide greater convenience for its users. Cookies are used to identify the user’s computer from the website.